Chapter 8 Plastic Construction Barrier can be used in any number of situations. It can be used in anything from convoys to carriageway disruptions or surface works on back roads. These barriers also comply with pedestrian traffic flow management for events and concerts.
Chapter 8 Plastic Construction Barrier come in a set of 50 for larger scale traffic management. These safety barriers are blow moulded from a single piece of polyethylene. They are lightweight and easy to assemble. The barrier sits on anti-trip feet that don’t stick out far past the barrier. They are created to be modular and join together to form long chains of controlled flow. They can also be used to display signs or information boards.
This barrier complies with the Chapter 8 regulations on temporary traffic flow, so it can be used in any roadwork situation or temporary detour creation. It also directs pedestrian traffic as well. The modular format of these barriers creates an unbroken chain to guide both people and vehicles down the path you choose.
The chapter 8 barriers represent a safety feature that road works can’t do without. They weigh 11kg each and are modular to fit into each when lined up. The polyethylene construction is durable and heavy duty in strength. The supplied non-trip feet prevent any tripping hazard. These barriers are complaint with all Chapter 8 Streetworks guidelines. They are also protected by a 12 month warranty on all parts and labour.
• Ideal for event management and pedestrian control
• Compliant with Chapter 8 Streetworks
• Compliant with BS 7818 Specification for pedestrian restraint systems
• Can be used with contractor information boards and warning signs
• Blow moulded in 1 piece from tough high density polyethylene (HDPE)
• Supplied with non-trip feet
• Unit weighs 11kg and is 100% recyclable
• The locking system is unique and creates secure joints on uneven ground – up slopes, over kerbs and across rough terrain.
• Unlocked or locked mode configurations are made to prevent unauthorised dismantling
• Made in Britain
Colour: Red/White (Retroreflective Tape)
Compliant with BS7818
Warranty: 1 Year Parts / Labour