Heavy Duty Rubber Speed Cushions made from recycled rubber – softer feel traffic calming preferred by police, fire and ambulance services. Conforms to most road cambers.
With over 25,000 speed cushions in the UK and worldwide, this cushion offers an easy to install bolt down product. It is manufactured from recycled rubber and is compliant with UK standards for use on the highway. The softer feel of a rubber cushion allows true traffic calming and is preferred by the Police, Fire and Ambulance services rather than the traditional tarmac, concrete or block paved styles which, are generally more severe.
• Tough / durable
• Quiet operation
• Modular design
• Easy installation
• Fewer parts – Surface units conform to almost any road camber, but new modules are now longer which means fewer parts, making cushions easier and quicker to install.
• Tougher design – Corners now have a 50mm radius and an extra fixing in each module, making the corners more secure.
• Any width – With the option of 300mm and 400mm wide ramps and intermediate modules, cushion widths can vary in 100mm increments making it easy to achieve the required results.
• 1.6m version is designed to reduce speeds to 25-30 mph, allowing a smoother traffic flow.
• 1.9m version is designed to reduce speeds to 20-25 mph. Similar to the 1.6m version, but more suitable for a wider carriageway.
Please note: Speed cushions are supplied with fixings, angle iron and one marking arrow.
Additional high viability road marking arrow:
• Speed cushions are sometimes referred to as speed bumps or speed ramps but whatever they are called they serve the same purpose – traffic calming.
All Price Includes Fixings, Angle Iron & 1 Marking Arrow
Warranty: 1 Year