Each mid section is 500mm wide, and can be placed alongside to form a continuous length of ramp as required. End section is supplied separately and can be bolted on to each end of the ramp to form end caps.This modular product enables the ramp to be made into various styles, such as a continuous ramp, with end section each side, or can be made into individual ramps with end plates each side (islands).
The use of traffic control flow plates can be a strong deterrent against vehicles travelling in the wrong direction. Flow plates and Directional Ramps are typically fitted in car parks, airports and hospitals however they are beneficial where a one way system would be required. Sharks Teeth Ramps use provide an effective visual deterrent required to prevent traffic from travelling in the wrong direction.
A robust and heavy duty product manufactured in the UK, widely used and is a popular choice. This product is fixed to the surface using 4 fixing bolts, easy to install and can be relocated with ease if required. Finished in a bright yellow (Sprayed) makes this product more visible for added security.
• Suitable for both cars & HGV’s
• Each Tooth has its own spring for durability
• Individual cartridge houses each tooth, making it easy to maintain as each cartridge can be replaced easily without removal of the ramp
• Heavy Duty Chequer Plate powdercoated in highly visible Black and Yellow
• Built in ramp acts as a 10mph traffic calmer
• Modular design to build ramp width as required
• End sections sold separately and bolt on
• Surface mounted – no need for drainage channel
• 4 no fixing holes per plate
• Quick and easy to install
• Made in Britain
Height: 100mm (height including upright teeth)
While this product has not been designed to damage vehicles however travelling over the flow plate in the wrong direction, there is a risk that this may occur in some instances cause damage to your tyres. We strongly advise the use of warning signage all traffic flow control products.
Concrete or Tarmac
Warranty: 2 Years
Lead Time: 7-10 Working Days